The Service & Maintenance Officer is responsible for repair & maintenance of our equipment and initiating improvements. (S)He will also lend a hand during the preparation and control of incoming and outgoing equipment. Our equipment warehouses and workshops are in BoZ and the region of Rotterdam.
Who are we looking for?
You have a passion for your profession, have a pragmatic approach, show courage, and have a proactive attitude. You are a real team player and you have strong communication skills.
The following qualifications are important:
- Technical practical training level of at least Dutch “MTS” or equivalent
- VCA VOL
- Some experience in a comparable position within a cross-border technical B2B setting is an asset.
- Communication skills in English, Dutch and other languages is an asset.
- A flexible attitude and willingness to travel and to work in a project team at site.
Here is what we offer
- Standard terms of employment for the industry (collective agreement for the Metal and Technology sectors)
- An innovative environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Personal development opportunities
- Pleasant working environment
- A horizontal organisation with short communication lines
- Room for new initiatives and ideas
Does this position appeal to you? Then e-mail us your curriculum vitae with covering motivation letter to [email protected]
For more information regarding the position please contact Mr Lucas Vroon at telephone number +31 622437455.