The Project Engineer is responsible for the technical financial contents of quotations, and for collecting the required data and views. During the execution of a project the Project Engineer assists the Project Manager with office work such as arranging transport. procurement, documentation, planning, etc. Also the PE assists the Supervisor at site with engineering revisions, SHE-Q documentation, chemical analysis and reporting.
Identifying and initiating procedures and improvements to promote project progress is also an important core responsibility.
Who are we looking for?
You are a pragmatic self-starter who will ask for assistance if the situation so requires. You show courage, and you are proactive and innovative. You are a real team player with strong communication skills. You go that extra mile to become a little better each day. Your work is your passion that gives you energy day after day.
The following qualifications are important:
- Completed higher professional (technical) education, preferably in chemical technology or equivalent
- Good verbal and written working command of English, Dutch and other languages is an asset
- Preferably some experience in a cross-border technical B2B setting
- Excellent computer skills
- VCA VOL
- A flexible attitude and willingness to travel (1st year regular trips to worldwide project locations within training-program scope)
Here is what we offer
- A challenging position that is never dull, with a high degree of autonomy and room for own initiative
- Standard terms of employment for the industry (collective agreement for Metal and Technology business sectors)
- An innovative environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Personal development opportunities
- Pleasant working environment
- A horizontal organisation with short communication lines
- Room for new initiatives and ideas
Does this position appeal to you? Then e-mail us your curriculum vitae with covering motivation letter to [email protected]
For more information regarding the position, please contact Mr Lucas Vroon at telephone number +31 6 2243 7455.