The Chemical Technical Operator assists with the preparation and execution of our projects in the area of on-site chemical technical cleaning at our clients in- and outside the Netherlands.
F.e. activities like connecting components of the temporary circuit, measuring, checking, collecting materials into an equipment package, testing pumpsets.
Who are we looking for?
You are a pragmatic and positive self-starter, who will ask for assistance if the situation so requires. You show courage and have a proactive attitude. You are a real team player, who likes humor and you have strong communication skills. You go that extra mile to become a little better each day. Your work is your passion that gives you energy day after day. You are eager to explore the world and your potential to learn, grow into a professional.
The following qualifications are important:
- Completed practical (technical) education (on Dutch “MBO” level)
- Strong affinity with (process) technology
- Communication skills in English, Dutch and other languages is an asset
- Potential to grow into the role of supervisor
- A flexible attitude and willingness to work and travel abroad
Here is what we offer
- Standard terms of employment for the industry (collective agreement for the Metal and Technology sectors)
- An innovative environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Personal development opportunities
- Pleasant working environment
- A horizontal organisation with short communication lines
- Room for new initiatives and ideas
Does this position appeal to you? Then e-mail us your curriculum vitae with covering motivation letter to [email protected]
For more information regarding the position please contact Mr Lucas Vroon at telephone number +31 6 2243 7455.